ELECTRIC BOWL & COVID-19
Here’s what we’re doing to protect customers and staff during the coronavirus pandemic until restrictions can be eased further:
• We’re reducing our capacity by only allowing a maximum of 6 customers to a lane.
• We’ve installed hand sanitising stations throughout the building, for customers and staff to use.
• We’ve introduced a one-way system to allow the flow of people through the venue.
• We’re asking people to pre-book and pre-pay for their bowling experience whenever possible, in order to limit the amount of contact and cash-handling between customers and staff.
• Customers will be asked to wear suitable footwear so that they can opt not to use our bowling shoes (please note that you may be asked to wear bowling shoes if your own footwear is deemed unsuitable).
• Bowling balls will be sanitized after each booking has ended.
• We’ve installed a new booking app so that customers can stay at their lane and order food and drinks via their smartphone and choose to pay by cash/card on delivery, or pre-pay via the app. A staff member will also offer lane-side or table service so that you don’t have to go to the bar.
• We’re implementing enhanced cleaning procedures, paying special attention to touchpoints like door handles, handrails, tables and chairs, amusement machines and toilet areas. Members of staff will adhere to strict hygiene standards.
• We’re limiting the number of people in the washrooms to 2 at a time.
• The wearing of PPE is required upon entering and exiting the building, and also when walking around the building. Customers can remove items of PPE when bowling or are seated at a table for food and drink.
• Signage is in place, reminding people to wash their hands and respect distancing guidelines.
HALIFAX SNOOKER CLUB & FAST EDDIES
• Guests will be asked to pre-pay for their table time wherever possible.
• No more than 6 people will be allowed to use one table.
• Balls, table edges, cues and equipment will be sanitized between bookings.
• Food and drinks orders will be taken at, and delivered to, your table (or you can order via our app)
• Contactless payments are preferred, but cash is still welcome.
THE RACE CENTRE
• Please pre-book, and pre-pay, your slot. We’ll arrange the timing of bookings to reduce congestion in the venue.
• A limited number of race pods will be available for use.
They will be cleaned between bookings.
• What can you do to make your visit as safe as possible?
• Please stick to Government guidelines and only come as a group from no more than 2 households.
• Expect to be asked for your contact details to assist with the track and trace system.
• Please pre-book, online or by phone and, as we’re running at reduced capacity, let us know if you wish to cancel for any reason.
• Please enter via the double glass doors at the front of the building and use the sanitizing stations there before moving on to your chosen activity.
• If you, or any of your party, are exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus on the day of your visit, please don’t enter the building. You’re booking can be refunded or moved to a later date.
• Please stay within your group as much as possible and take care when moving around the building to use the toilets or when entering and exiting.
• Please keep smoking to a minimum during your visit in order to avoid congestion around the exits.
• Respect distancing guidelines at all times.